Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a knowledgeable content strategist to plan, oversee, and manage the content marketing strategy for our sport ‘ talents. Content is king in today’s competitive marketing landscape, and we are looking for candidates that would be able to make our talents understand it, and most importantly, help them to implement it on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing a marketing strategy that aligns with each of our talent’s communication plans.
- Generating content that is relevant to specific audiences in order to increase our talent’s social (Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook) and portray them as marketable figures
- Identifying and assessing what is being said about our company and our talents
- Measuring the success of campaigns and generating reports
- Liaising with the marketing and PR team to create and coordinate marketing strategies
- Attend and assist PR/marketing activations and events, including off-site activation when required
- Researching new trends in the industry and potential opportunities for our talents and our brand
- Completed a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing, public relations or social media within the Sports industry
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with athletes
- Passionate about sports/social media outlets and the role it plays in connecting business and people
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a dynamic environment.
- Great aesthetics and attention to detail
At StayPro Group we respect and celebrate diversity. As part of our commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and environment, all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and reach their potential, regardless of religion, race, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, nationality, or any other difference or condition.